Historical & Contemporary Living in Victoria Park
About Langdale Hall
Features of Langdale Hall
- Unique 19th century Grade II listed Victorian mansion
- Full HD surround sound cinema room, with Sky Sports, BT Sports & Movie Package
- Games room (pool table, table tennis and fussball)
- Full laundry facilities at only £50 per year for unlimited use!
- Large gardens & tennis court
- Communal areas are cleaned daily (Mon to Fri)
- On-site parking
- Wi-fi and ethernet service
- On-site maintenance team
- On-site live in caretaker
- 24hr CCTV
- Secure bike storage
- 20 mins walk from University of Manchester and Manchester Metropolitan University
- 7 mins walk from Wilmslow Road
Great Bus Connections
Located between Oxford Road & Upper Brook Street, two of the main routes into the city centre, there is a very frequent, 24 hour bus service in and out of Manchester.
There is a Tesco Metro, Lidl and Poundland all within easy walking distance, and a huge range of stores on the famous Curry Mile, selling fresh produce & global foods!
Room Types at Langdale Hall
Wonderful place to live; full of character and really feels like a home.
Thomas C. - 2nd Year